Do you need help learning how to download my podcast to your iPod?
Tyler in our IT dept. wrote detailed instructions for we iPod novices.
1. Go to www.apple.com/itunes.
2. Click the free download on the iTunes website. See a screen shot here:
3. Follow the on-screen instructions for downloading iTunes.
4. Once iTunes has been downloaded, click to open iTunes.
5. Click on the iTunes store icon on the left side panel. See below.
6. Search “Teach Me To Talk with Laura and Kate” by typing this into the top right search box. See below.
7. Download any podcast by clicking on the free button next to the episode. See here.
8. Once the podcasts have downloaded, you can upload the podcasts to your iPod by syncing your iPod normally with your iTunes. To do this, simply plug in your iPod to your computer and follow the onscreen instructions provided by iTunes. Once synced, all fo the podcasts can be played through your iPod.