It’s a CEU Rush at teachmetotalk.com!
Do you need CEUs before the end of the year?
My continuing education courses for speech-language pathologists are flying off our shelves!
It’s not too late for you!
Here’s an overview post for earning ASHA CEUs for SLPs. Don’t need ASHA credit, but still want a certificate to count toward licensure or credentialing? We do that too!
Below are several options with a short summary of how the process works for each option:
- 2 Full length courses on DVD – Same course as offered during live events, but videoed just for DVD. Order the DVD set . Watch. Fill out your forms. Mail the forms back to me for CEUs or email your firstname.lastname@example.org. Get details for the content of each course by clicking the titles –
- Early Speech-Language Development: Taking Theory to the Floor – 12 hours
- Steps to Building Verbal Imitation in Toddlers – 6 hours
- Link to online store to order courses
- Shorter DVDs – Less seminar-like, but great information!! Each DVD can also be used for parent education – Order the DVD and watch. Pay the CE fee and download your forms at the links below.
- About and to order Teach Me To Talk the DVD – CE info for Teach Me To Talk the DVD– 1.5 hours
- About and to order Teach Me To Listen and Obey 1 – CE info for Teach Me To Listen and Obey 1 – 1 hour
- About and to order Teach Me To Listen and Obey 2 – CE info for Teach Me To Listen and Obey 2 – 2 hours
- About and to order Teach Me To Talk with Apraxia and Phonological Disorders – CE info for Teach Me To Talk with Apraxia and Phonological Disorders – 2.5 hours
- Link to our online store to order any (or all!) DVDs. (Pro-tip… save $$ and buy sets!)
- Online Options –These projects are activity-driven with some instruction, but more practical with every day therapy ideas. Purchase, watch online, and download forms. Return forms by email to email@example.com or regular mail.
Order ANY of our DVDs at www.shop.teachmetotalk.com.
If you’re still confused, email me for help!! Laura@teachmetotalk.com : )
Sign Up for your Free eBook
Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes